What Personal Information About Customers Does Amazon.com Gather?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your Amazon experience. Here are the types of information we gather.
- Personal Information Given to SuperSouk:Your information will be only used for the purpose of business between you and the SuperSouk.
- Automatic Information: Whenever you interact with SuperSouk, your information is stored for a period of time in the server or archive for quality purpose.
- Mobile: Any download or use of apps created by SuperSouk will allow us to have your information, location of your device. Our information will allow us to update you on the new products or policy changes.
- E-mail Communications: When SuperSouk sends you an email, we receive a confirmation immediately once you open it. If you do not want to receive e-mails or mails from us, adjust or readjust your choice of communication by visiting XXXXXX.
Can SuperSoukShare the Received InformationFrom Customers?
SuperSouk protects the information of its customers and cannot share it or sell it to someone. The information can be only share as explained below:
- Affiliated Businesses We Do Not Control: We cooperate with affiliated businesses. In some cases, those businesses have their stores at SuperSouk.com. In other cases, we jointly provide services, operate stores, or/and sell product lines with those partners. We may also share customer information with the third party when the transactions are needed.
- Third-Party Service Providers: SuperSouk engages employees and companies to operate on its behalf for working on the packages, sending or delivering packages, sending emails and mails, processing credit card payments, and other related services but not for personal purpose.
- Protection of SuperSouk.com and Others: SuperSouk releases account and personal information when it is requested by the law enforcement or to protect the rights and safety of SuperSouk.com
- SuperSouk highly protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input. Only the last four digits of your credit numbers can be released when your order is confirmed. SuperSouk will only transmit the entire appropriate credit card numbers to the company card, during the order processing,which issued you the card.
Is Information About Me Secured?
Notice: Any changes at SuperSouk can ultimately changes Privacy Notice and the conditions of Use.